Join Carrie Dils for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding testimonials, part of Responsive CSS Workflow with Sass, Bourbon, and Susy.
- [Instructor] There's one more thing…that I'd like to add to our index.html file…before we dig into really styling this…and that's some testimonials.…And once again, I've got this in a text document…that you'll have access to,…where I can just copy and paste all this html…so that you don't have to sit there…and watch me type all of it.…And again, I'm just going to adjust the tabbing here.…So let's walk through what we've got.…
So I'm starting a new section…and note this is outside of that site-inner.…It's right after that.…So I've got a new section…and the class is testimonials.…I've got my h2 tag and then, within that,…I've got four testimonials.…And you can see that these are articles…with the class of testimonial.…So once again, plural outer container class…and singular inner container.…Just my preference for doing things,…but of course, do whatever makes sense to you.…And within that, I've got a couple of things here.…
So I've got two divs.…First, I've got a customer div…and from within that, I've got a span for my photo…
- Reviewing what Sass is and how it works
- Analyzing workflow options
- Setting up a folder structure
- Adding version control
- Working with package managers
- Setting up a workflow with Grunt
- Scaffolding HTML
- Modularizing a Sass with partials
- Creating a color palette with variables
- Using Font Awesome
- Creating a mobile-first layout
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
CSS to Sass: Converting an Existing Sitewith John Riviello2h 31m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Package Managers
3. Setting Up a Workflow with Grunt.js
4. Scaffolding Your HTML
5. Sass Principles
6. Styling with Sass and Bourbon
7. Responsive Layout Grids with Susy
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.