In this video, learn what you will need to follow along in this course, who this course is tailored to, and what the instructor will be using to run Zoho.
- [Instructor] Well, here are some things you need to know as we dive into this course. Firstly, Zoho CRM is cloud based meaning you'll be accessing it online. I'll be running Zoho from a browser on a Mac computer but you can follow along with virtually any browser, on any platform, Mac or Windows. Of course to do so, you're going to need an internet connection. And also know that Zoho comes in a variety of editions from free to Standard to Professional, and even Enterprise editions. I'll be working with the free edition in this course, which by the way is targeted to those who are either new to Zoho or have started using Zoho and just want to ensure that they're on the right track. Now to follow along with me, there may be points in this course where you're not able to do what I'm doing and that may be because of certain permission levels that have been assigned by your administrator. Just keep that in mind, and if you can't follow along, sit back and watch. You'll still learn lots. And lastly, we'll be focusing on how Zoho is used from a sales automation perspective. Although Zoho can also be used for other activities, such as marketing automation, inventory management, and a whole lot more.
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports