In this video, learn how to access the Leads module where you can choose how to view leads already added or entered, use sorting options, and use filtering options to narrow the list of leads according to your criteria.
- [Instructor] Over time, if you're successful, … you'll hopefully be building up a number of leads … here in Zoho, whether you're creating them manually … or importing them from a file or another CRM. … Well, because you may have many, many leads … to go through, there are a number of sorting … and filtering options built into Zoho … that we're going to explore in this movie. … And, as you can see, I've added some additional leads here. … If I want to sort these by company, … you just simply go to the heading Company … and give it a click, you can chose Ascending or Descending. … And now they're in alphabetical order. … Click again if you want to switch the order, … such as descending. … Click again to unsort and go back to the original list. … What you'll see is as the top, the newest one, … the last lead to be added at the top. … If you wanted to go over to one of the other ones, … like Lead Source, … and sort ascending or descending from there, … you simply make your selection. … Go back to Unsort. …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.