In this video, learn how to access your profile settings in Zoho after logging in, and update fields such as your personal details, position, and profile picture, as well as how to restrict who can see your picture.
- [Instructor] Once you've signed into your Zoho account, … and arrived here at the home page, … there is a dashboard with tiles that will give you … quick access to any open tasks, leads, … and any closings happening in this month. … Of course, at the very beginning, … there won't be anything to look at here, … and that includes what we see in the top right hand corner … where we access our profile. … You'll need to add your own picture, if you want. … You can leave it like a silhouette … but there's other information … you can add to your profile as well, … and choose who gets to see what. … So let's go up here to the silhouette icon. … Give it a click, and from here you can access your account. … By clicking my account, a new tab opens up in your browser, … and one of the things you can do … is go right here to the center … to update your profile picture. … In other words, find an image, … and upload it directly from this tile. … So clicking the camera icon … will open up the user profile photo dialogue, …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.