In this video, learn how to use the global search functionality to locate records based on search criteria such as choosing the module to search, and how to choose which fields you want to display in the results.
- [Instructor] Over time, as you continue to work … with Zoho CRM, You'll likely be accumulating dozens, … and dozens of records, many leads, contacts, … accounts, deals, even activities, … and when you need to zero in … on a specific piece of information … it might take awhile to find it, unless you use … some of the search functionality built in to Zoho … which we're going to explore right now. … I'm looking at Leads, and I want you to imagine … we have dozens and dozens of leads. … Maybe we want to go to a specific lead name. … Well, you'll notice that one option, … which appears up here in the top-right hand corner … of all of our different modules, … see the A, Z, and the dropdown. … You'll also see that in the top-right corner … when we go to Contacts, Accounts, even Deals, … so we can zero in on a range using the alphabet. … So let's go back to Leads here, click that dropdown search, … there's our alphabet, we're looking for … Elaine Corey perhaps, we could go to the Es, … that's all that will be displayed now, …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.