In this video, learn how to access preset reports, select filter options to view only those reports you're interested, customize the report, and finally run a report and analyze the results.
- [Instructor] One of the most powerful features … of Zoho CRM is the ability … to extract information after you've added it … to your Zoho CRM account. … I'm talking about reports and there are a number … of built-in preset reports that are fully customizable … so you can extract the information you're looking for … and make sense out of it. … Let's check out reports by going up … to Reports here on the menu bar. … With All Reports selected over here on the left, … and the Report Name heading selected … to display this little arrow, we see an alphabetical listing … of all the preset reports available to you. … You can see it's quite a long list. … We can go to specific types of reports using some … of the options we see down the left-hand menu. … For example, if we're only interested in lead-type reports, … we can go there, Converted Leads … for example, Ownership, Source. … Let's go to Deal Reports and you can see there are a number … of deal-related reports like Open Deals. … To access a report, you simply select it form here. …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.