In this video, hear closing remarks and learn the next steps to follow after taking this course.
- [David] Well, congratulations on reaching the end … of this course on Zoho CRM Essential Training. … You should now have a better understanding … of what this cloud-based CRM tool has to offer … and how it might benefit you in your business. … So what's next? … Well, if you think Zoho is right for you … and you haven't already signed up, … this would be your first next step. … Remember, Zoho has a number of different editions … like Standard, Professional and even Enterprise editions. … If you want, you can try any of them for free … as each edition comes with the option of a 15 day trial. … So your next step will be to determine … which edition is best for you and your business … and give it a try. … Lastly, you can take your CRM knowledge … to the next level with LinkedIn Learning. … We have dozens of courses on a variety of CRM tools … and functionality, and check back often … for even more to come. … This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching, … and I hope to see you again soon. …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.