In this video, learn how to use report management options to create a list of favorite reports, access most recently run reports, and rerun a report.
- [Instructor] If you find you're running the same report … over and over to get updated information, … one thing you might consider to save you time … and effort is to make it a Favorite. … That'll give you quick access to that report … from the Favorites section. … That's what we're going to explore in this movie. … Let's say for example you typically run Activity Reports … to get a list of activities. … We can go to Activity Reports here … to see that there are a few different ones … to choose from. … Let's go to Tasks and Events. … Clicking this one will list only Tasks and Event Activities. … We can see what that looks like today. … It might change tomorrow, next week, next month. … So may want to generate this report … on a regular basis. … We might even want to edit it. … You can see right now there's three columns, … Subject, Due Date and Status. … Let's click the Edit button, … and let's add something. … Maybe the Priority should be added to this as well. … As we scroll down to the Task area, we see Priority. …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.