- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] If you do business with customers, success may depend on your ability to properly manage a variety of business activities as you collaborate with those customers. ZOHO CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management tool that can help you juggle multiple business activities efficiently. It can be used to help you sell better, market better, and help you gather powerful insights from customer interactions that can result in an overall increase in business productivity. I'm David Rivers. Follow along with me in this course as we explore what ZOHO CRM can do for you and your business from leads into contacts, to managing deals and activities, all with the main goal of fostering a lasting engagement with your customers.
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.