In this video, learn how to save time and effort when accessing Zoho CRM by setting up a second tab on your browser that automatically opens Zoho to your CRM.
- [Instructor] For many people who work with CRM tools … like Zoho CRM, it's the very first thing … they like to see in the morning … when they arrive at their computer. … If that's the case for you, … there's a little trick to set up your browser … to automatically take you to Zoho. … And here in Chrome, which is … the recommended default browser, … we can have a second tab automatically open up … when we launch Chrome to take us to our Sign-in page. … I'm going to show you how to do that now. … You need to be working with the Chrome browser … to follow along with me. … If you want to set up homepages in Internet Explorer, … you can do that in Zoho, set up Bookmarks and Favorites, … but this is just an added trick … to have a second tab automatically open … when you launch Chrome first thing in the day. … All you'll have to do is go to the Settings icon, … these three ellipses here in the top right-hand corner, … click that and choose Settings. … From here in Google Chrome as we scroll down, …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.