In this video, learn how to access leads to edit details of a single field, or to edit entire records in full edit mode, which must be used for editing some fields.
- [Instructor] It's highly likely there will be times … when you'll want to view the details of one … of your leads, or even go in and make adjustments, … maybe update a status, or if personal information … or details have changed, you'll want to go in … and update that information. … That's what we're going to do in this movie. … And there's a couple of different ways to do it. … Looking at our list of leads, for example, … if we wanted to view the details for any one of these, … all we have to do is click the name. … It's going to take us to the lead. … You can see the name at the top. … Now this is not something I can go in and edit. … I can't change the company name or the first and last name, … but down below I can go to any of these fields … and, if something's changed, … click the little pencil icon off to the right. … It'll ask me to go in and edit the field, … clicking the check mark here to the right … to update that change. … For example if I go down to one of the fields … where I'm looking at the Lead Status, …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.