In this video, learn how to duplicate an existing contact when there are others working at the same account for whom you would also like to keep track.
- [Instructor] One thing that can happen … when working with accounts here in Zoho … is you'll be dealing with more than one contact. … If that's the case, … you can quickly create additional contacts … for the same account name by cloning existing contacts … and then changing information in the cloned version. … That's what we're going to do in this movie, … so you should be looking at contacts. … And if you have one already converted, … all you have to do is go into that … by clicking the contact name. … Now you'll notice that we can access all of the fields … for this contact, make changes if we want to, … or if we want to clone this, … go up to the ellipses button here in the top right. … Give it a click, and you'll see right at the top, Clone. … Clicking this creates an exact duplicate … of the existing contact. … So you're still the contact owner, … but now it's time to go in here … and start changing things like the name, for example. … It's not going to be Karen Leslie. … Let's say it's going to be Clarence, Mr. …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.