- [Narrator] If you've been following along, … you already know you can go into any record, … whether it be a lead, a contact, an account, … and make adjustments to the details, … But there may be times when you simply need to remove … the record all together. … Let's say you have a lead for example, that's gone cold, … that you have on record. … You may want to delete that record. … So, to do so, you will need to have permission … from your administrator, not every user account … has this ability but if you do, follow along with me. … If we go to accounts, we'll see check boxes there, … so we can do mass deletes if we wanted to. … Same thing if we do to leads, there are check boxes. … We can check of as many as we want to remove, … or edit, email, etcetera. … Let's just work with one. … I'm going to go to Arnold Rickshaw here, click the check box. … You don't actually have to go into the record itself … to delete it, although you could, all you need to do … is make sure it's selected here. …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.