In this video, learn when it becomes necessary to convert a lead to a contact, what gets transferred and where, as well as the procedure to convert the lead into a contact.
- [Instructor] Well, once you have that lead created here … in Zoho, the hope is always … that it turns into something more. … So, when there is a chance for further negotiations, … a lead can be converted into an account, … contact and even a deal here in Zoho. … Now, most organizations have their own methods … for qualifying leads, but once a lead status … has reached to a certain stage, … We're going to focus on converting a lead here in Zoho … we'll talk deeper into deals a little bit later on. … You can see some of these have activities, different icons … At anytime, we can convert one of these leads to an account … and a contact depending on how much information … I already stored with this lead, like going into it. … so, we'll click the name of the person in the lead … and from here, you're going to notice up here … at the top a Convert button. … So, if this is going to turn into something … like a potential deal we want to convert it, … now keep in mind that when we do convert a lead, …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.