In this video, learn how to update related list items for a lead record, such as open activities not yet closed, closed activities, as well as invited events for tracking leads you have invited to a meeting of some kind.
- [Instructor] Once you have leads here in your Zoho CRM, … there are certain activities that will likely follow. … For example, you might want to set up meetings. … You may want to assign tasks to yourself, … things to do as you manage this lead. … Well, activities can be any of those things, … and when you create activities for a lead, … they show up in their own column, … like you see here, next to a couple of my leads. … Shows up with due dates, even, … if you've assigned them. … So let's talk about adding activities. … We'll do that for one of our leads … by selecting the name. … I'm going to go with Karen Leslie. … Takes us into that lead, … where we can start editing things, … including, check it out over here on the left. … Open Activities and Closed Activities. … Once you've completed your activities, … they'll be closed up, … but still on record so you can track them. … When we go to Open Activities you can see a plus sign here. … All this does is allows us to create new activities, …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.