In this video, learn how to add attachments to a lead record, including various types of document files as well as links to files stored online such as Google Docs.
- [Instructor] If you have a file or even a link … that is relevant to one of your leads, … you can attach that file or link to their record. … That's what we're going to do in this movie. … We already that we can use notes to attach files. … For example, we went to Elaine Corey … by clicking her name to view her details … then we can go to notes. … Notice the one that shows up next to notes … indicating there's already one note … and if we wanted to, we could add a new note, … or go to an existing note, clicking the edit button … and click attach file to go browsing … for a file we want to attach to that specific note. … But if you want to attach it to the record … as opposed to the individual note, … click cancel and instead, … go to attachments. … Clicking the attachments menu item over here … on the left-hand side … takes us directly to that field. … It's actually right below notes. … And from here, you can see there are no attachments … but there is a link up here to attach. … Do we want to upload a file …
- What is a CRM?
- What Zoho CRM has to offer
- Adding new lead records
- Viewing, filtering, and editing leads
- Working with contacts and accounts
- Creating a deal for a contract
- Running and managing reports
Skill Level Beginner
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
What you need to know1m 10s
1. Get Started with Zoho CRM
2. Work with Leads
3. Work with Contacts and Accounts
4. Work with Deals and Reports
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.