- Affiliate marketing concepts and compensation models
- Creating marketing collateral
- Writing terms and conditions and a program description
- Announcing the affiliate program
- Recruiting via email
- Using different recruitment methods
- Ensuring compliance
- Communicating with affiliates
- Optimizing the program
Skill Level Intermediate
- Wouldn't it be amazing to have professional marketers promote your product, but pay them only when the actual sale takes place? If you like the idea, you will love affiliate marketing. I'm Geno Prussakov, and in this course I will show you how to leverage the power of affiliate marketing to grow your business. Affiliate marketing provides an ecosystem for building relationships with independent marketers who want to invest their time, energy, and money, all with the goal of getting your product sold.
Furthermore, they don't expect compensation upfront. Sounds too good to be true? Then keep watching. We will start with the basic concepts, and then move on to learn how to set up, launch, and manage an effective affiliate program. I will guide you through every step of the way, equipping you with the knowledge and the tools that you need to succeed. So let's get rolling with Affiliate Marketing for Advertisers.