Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of CISSP Cert Prep: 6 Security Assessment and Testing.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching…the CISSP Security Assessment and Testing Course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of security assessment and testing.…I hope that as you've completed this course…you've found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the CISSP exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the Security Assessment and Testing domain…of the CISSP test.…If you're following this course series in order,…congratulations, you're making great progress.…You've now finished the sixth domain…and only have two to go.…
When you're ready, go ahead and start up…the next course in this series.…In it, I cover CISSP Domain 7: Security Operations.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
Find the companion study books at the Sybex test prep site and review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge at https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
Note: This course is part of a series releasing throughout 2018. A completed Learning Path of the series will be available once all the courses are released.
- Using security assessment tools
- Scanning for vulnerabilities
- Threat assessment techniques
- Performing penetration testing
- Reviewing monitor logs
- Performing code reviews
- Performing fuzz testing and misuse case testing
- Analyzing coverage
- Assessing disaster recovery sites and backups
- Testing BC/DR plans
- Collecting security process data and metrics
- Auditing and control management
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
IT Security Careers and Certifications: First Stepswith Marc Menninger2h 6m Appropriate for all
PHP: Test-Driven Development with PHPUnitwith Justin Yost1h 54m Intermediate
1. Threat Assessment
2. Log Monitoring
Monitor log files6m 20s
3. Software Testing
4. Disaster Recovery
5. Assessing Security Processes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.