Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of CISSP Cert Prep: 5 Identity and Access Management.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching…the CISSP Identity and Access Management course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of Identity and Access Management.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you've found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the CISSP exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the Identity and Access Management domain of the test.…If you're following the CISSP course series in order,…congratulations, you're making great progress.…You've now finished the fifth domain…and only have three to go.…
When you're ready, go ahead and start up…the next course in this series.…In it, I cover CISSP domain six,…Security Assessment and Testing.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
- Identity and access management overview
- Identification mechanisms: user names, access cards, biometrics, and registration
- Authentication factors
- Password authentication protocols
- Identity as a service (IDaaS)
- Enforcing accountability
- Managing credentials with policies
- Using access control lists
- Defending against access control attacks
Skill Level Advanced
1. Identity and Access Management
5. Credential Management
7. Access Control Attacks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.