Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of CISSP Cert Prep: 2 Asset Security.
- [Narrator] This course is designed for students who already have some hands-on experience with cybersecurity. Remember, you'll need either five years of full-time cybersecurity work experience or four years of experience and a college degree in a related field before you can earn the CISSP credential. If you don't yet have the required experience, you can still take the exam, and this course will help you prepare. After passing the exam, you'll then have six years to gain the required experience and become a fully certified CISSP.
If you're a security professional with some work experience under your belt, this course will help you fill in any gaps in your knowledge and build a solid foundation as you prepare to take the CISSP exam.
Find the companion study books at the Sybex test prep site and review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge at https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
Note: This course is part of a series releasing throughout 2018. A completed Learning Path of the series will be available once all the courses are released.
- Understanding data security policies and roles
- Limiting data collection
- Developing security baselines
- Leveraging industry standards
- Restricting access to data with Windows and Linux file permissions
- Encrypting data
- Securing cloud storage