While many people view social networking as a way to chat with friends and share cat videos, organizations take social networking very seriously. In this video, you will learn about the risks posed to both corporate and personal social media accounts and the controls that organizations can use to protect these accounts.
- [Narrator] While many people view social networking…as a way to chat with friends or share cat videos,…organizations take social networking very seriously.…Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are valuable business tools…that organizations may use to connect with customers,…communicate with stakeholders,…and recruit potential employees.…It's very important that these organizations implement…strong security practices designed to keep…their social network accounts secure.…One of the most common attacks against corporate…social media accounts is when an attacker…manages to hijack an account.…
This commonly occurs when an account has a weak password…or the attacker manages to use social engineering…to trick someone into granting him or her access.…For example, Tesla recently had their Twitter account…hacked and the perpetrator posted this tweet advertising…that Tesla was giving away vehicles to anyone…who called a listed phone number.…The number belonged to a computer repair shop in Illinois…that was inundated with phone calls.…
Members who complete this course will be prepared to answer questions on the Security and Risk Management domain of the CISSP exam, and establish a critical foundation for the rest of their careers.
Find the companion study books at the Sybex test prep site and review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge at https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
- Aligning security with the business
- Using control frameworks
- Understanding compliance ethics
- Implementing effective security policies
- Ensuring the security of employees
- Managing risk
- Identifying threats
- Managing vendors
- Building security awareness and conducting security training
Skill Level Advanced
1. Security Governance
2. Compliance and Ethics
3. Security Policy
4. Business Continuity
5. Personnel Security
6. Risk Management
7. Threat Modeling
8. Vendor Management
Vendor agreements3m 34s
9. Awareness and Training
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.