Employers have a duty to protect the physical safety of their employees. In this video, you will learn about employee safety monitoring systems, duress monitoring and protecting the safety of employees who must travel to other regions as part of their job responsibilities. This is a very important part of the responsibility of physical security teams.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] Employers also have a duty to protect…the physical safety of their employees.…Personnel Safety is a complex topic…that has its own specialists.…Most of that information is outside the scope…of the CISSP exam but there are a few important facts…that you'll need to know.…First, employers should always place the safety…of their employees above all other concerns.…If you see a question on the exam,…where the test is asking you…what action you should perform first,…and one of the choices involves employees safety.…
It is extremely likely that is the correct answer.…Pay careful attention to the wording of any question…that involves safety.…You should have adequate systems in place…to monitor the safety of employees.…Particularly, if they are working in a fairly…isolated area, such as the overnight staff in a data center.…It's always preferable to have employees…working in teams wherever possible.…If employees must work alone, it becomes even more…critical to have monitoring systems in place…that protect their safety.…
Members who complete this course will be prepared to answer questions on the Security and Risk Management domain of the CISSP exam, and establish a critical foundation for the rest of their careers.
Find the companion study books at the Sybex test prep site and review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge at https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
- Aligning security with the business
- Using control frameworks
- Understanding compliance ethics
- Implementing effective security policies
- Ensuring the security of employees
- Managing risk
- Identifying threats
- Managing vendors
- Building security awareness and conducting security training
Skill Level Advanced
1. Security Governance
2. Compliance and Ethics
3. Security Policy
4. Business Continuity
5. Personnel Security
6. Risk Management
7. Threat Modeling
8. Vendor Management
Vendor agreements3m 34s
9. Awareness and Training
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.