Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CISSP Cert Prep: 2 Asset Security.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching…the CISSP Asset Management course.…It's been my pleasure to join you…for this journey through the world…of information security asset management practices.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the CISSP exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the asset management domain of that exam.…If you're following the CISSP course series in order,…you've now finished the second domain…and are ready to move on to domain three.…
You can now turn…to the CISSP Security Architecture and Engineering course.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
Find the companion study books at the Sybex test prep site and review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge at https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
Note: This course is part of a series releasing throughout 2018. A completed Learning Path of the series will be available once all the courses are released.
- Understanding data security policies and roles
- Limiting data collection
- Developing security baselines
- Leveraging industry standards
- Restricting access to data with Windows and Linux file permissions
- Encrypting data
- Securing cloud storage