Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CISSP Cert Prep: The Basics.
- Thanks for watching…the Preparing for the CISSP Exam course.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the CISSP Exam.…You should now have all of the background information…that you'll need to begin your studies.…From here, you may move on to any of the other eight courses…in this series.…If you like tackling things in order,…dive right into the first domain with the CISSP Domain One…Security and Risk Management Course.…Otherwise, choose the course that interests you most…and begin there.…
Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
- Careers in information security
- Study resources
- Registering for the exam
- Exam environment
- Exam domains
- Question types
- Exam tips
- Practice tests
- Meeting the experience requirement
- Continuing education requirements
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security Careers and Certifications: First Stepswith Marc Menninger2h 6m Appropriate for all
IT Security Foundations: Core Conceptswith Lisa Bock1h 13m Beginner
1. The CISSP Exam
2. Exploring the CISSP Domains
3. Inside the CISSP Exam
4. Preparing for the Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.