Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CISSP Cert Prep: 4 Communication and Network Security.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching the CISSP Communication and Network Security course. It's been my pleasure to join you, for this journey through the world of communications and network security. I hope that as you've completed this course, you've found it interesting and helpful in preparing for the CISSP exam. You should now have a solid foundation for the communication and network security domain of that exam. If you're following my CISSP course series in order, congratulations, you're halfway done.
You've now finished the fourth of eight domains, and are ready to move on to domain five. Go ahead and turn to the CISSP Identity and Access Management course next. Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.
Learn about communication and networking best practices, including TCP/IP networking, network security devices, and secure network design and management. Instructor and cybersecurity expert Mike Chapple also includes coverage of converged protocols, network encryption, and wireless networking. You can find Mike's companion study books for this series at the Sybex test prep site and review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge at https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
- IP addressing
- Switches and routers
- Content distribution networks
- Designing secure networks
- Specialized networking
- Managing secure networks
- Working with virtualized networks like SDNs
- Detecting and preventing network attaches
- Transport encryption
- Wireless networking
- Host security
Skill Level Advanced
CISSP Cert Prep: 2 Asset Securitywith Mike Chapple58m 11s Advanced
1. TCP/IP Networking
2. Network Security Devices
3. Designing Secure Networks
4. Specialized Networking
5. Secure Network Management
6. Virtualized Networks
Port isolation1m 47s
7. Network Attacks
8. Transport Encryption
9. Wireless Networking
10. Host Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.