Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CISSP Cert Prep: 2 Asset Security.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching the CISSP asset management course. It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey through the world of information security asset management practices. I hope that as you've completed this course, you've found it interesting and helpful in preparing for the CISSP exam. You should now have a solid foundation to the asset management domain of the test. If you're following the CISSP course series in order, you've now finished the second domain and are ready to move on to domain three.
You should now turn your attention to the CISSP security engineering course. Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.
Members who take all eight courses in the series will be prepared to take and pass the CISSP exam. Find the companion study books at the Sybex test prep site and review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge at https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
- Understanding data security policies and roles
- Limiting data collection
- Developing security baselines
- Leveraging industry standards
- Restricting access to data with Windows and Linux file permissions
- Encrypting data
- Securing cloud storage