Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CISSP Cert Prep: 1 Security and Risk Management.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching…the CISSP Security and Risk Management course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of information security…and risk management practices.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the CISSP Exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the Security and Risk Management Domain of the exam.…If you're following the CISSP course series in order,…you've now finished the first Domain,…and are ready to move on to Domain 2.…You can now turn to our CISSP Asset Security course.…
Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
Members who complete this course will be prepared to answer questions on the Security and Risk Management domain of the CISSP exam, and establish a critical foundation for the rest of their careers.
Find the companion study books at the Sybex test prep site and review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge at https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
- Aligning security with the business
- Using control frameworks
- Understanding compliance ethics
- Implementing effective security policies
- Ensuring the security of employees
- Managing risk
- Identifying threats
- Managing vendors
- Building security awareness and conducting security training
Skill Level Advanced
1. Security Governance
2. Compliance and Ethics
3. Security Policy
4. Business Continuity
5. Personnel Security
6. Risk Management
7. Threat Modeling
8. Vendor Management
Vendor agreements3m 34s
9. Awareness and Training
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.