Many organizations are turning to cloud-based services for a variety of their needs. Identity and access management is an emerging area where enterprises are gaining significant benefits by using third=party providers. In this video, you learn how identity as a service providers offer benefits to organizations and the security considerations involved in using such a service.
- [Narrator] Many organizations are turning…to cloud-based services to meet a variety…of their computing needs.…Identity and access management is an emerging area…where enterprises are gaining significant benefits…by using third party providers.…Identity as a service, or IDaaS providers,…allow organizations to move some or all…of their identity and access management infrastructure…to the cloud, eliminating the need…for employing costly and hard to find…identity and access management specialists.…
Identity as a service began by offering simple,…single sign-on services for web-based…Software as a Service products used by an organization.…These services integrate with two different…types of platforms, to help organizations…improve their identity and access management infrastructure.…First, they integrate with an organization's existing…directory service to obtain the details…of what users exist in an organization,…and those users' identity attributes.…This information is synchronized in real time,…allowing organizations to quickly provision…
- Identity and access management overview
- Identification mechanisms: user names, access cards, biometrics, and registration
- Authentication factors
- Password authentication protocols
- Identity as a service (IDaaS)
- Enforcing accountability
- Managing credentials with policies
- Using access control lists
- Defending against access control attacks
Skill Level Advanced
1. Identity and Access Management
5. Credential Management
7. Access Control Attacks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.