Join Thanassis Pozantzis for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with layered files inside BodyPaint, part of Learning Bodypaint in Cinema 4D.
- And here we are with Muecke.…Now, this is a different version of Muecke.…And, actually, as the title says, Muecke Good UV's.…I've taken the time to create a proper set of UVs,…not the ones created automatically by the Wizard,…and I will teach you how to do that later on.…For now, let's go and create a paintable material.…Body Paint 3D Paint Layout, Materials,…double-click in the empty space,…drop it on the Muecke body.…
Of course, if we get the paint brush we still can't paint.…We need to go to our material, activate it,…and then double-click here to create a new texture.…Good. I'll make him slightly green.…Let's name the material.…Mookie body.…And we'll zoom into his face...…and go and select a red color.…Select the paintbrush,…go to the Size, make it bigger,…and let's disgrace him a bit more.…
I love this.…Okay.…So, assuming I don't like this,…I want to change color,…currently, if we go to Layers,…you will see that the specific channel…we're painting on is a Background layer.…Yes, a layer, just like Photoshop.…If I undo a couple of times,…
Author Thanassis Pozantzis covers a wide set of techniques, from material projections and generating UV maps to UV unwrapping, both for hard surface models (such as packaging and mechanical objects) to organic models (including humans, monsters, and animals). Start here to learn how to incorporate BodyPaint into your production workflow.
- Everything you need to know about material projections
- Creating and editing UV maps
- Setting up a project in the BodyPaint interface
- Unwrapping UVs, from cubes to bananas
- Hard-surface model unwrapping
- Organic model unwrapping
Skill Level Intermediate
Cinema 4D R16 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson9h 35m Beginner
1. It's All About UV Maps
2. 3D Painting
3. Everything About the BodyPaint Interface
4. Unwrapping Everything
5. Unwrapping Project - Dinosaur
6. Unwrapping Project - Mookie
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.