To get the most out of any software it's worth taking the time to understand how you can improve your workflow. In this video, learn about the HUD options, creating custom keyboard shortcuts, and other methods to improve working in CINEMA 4D.
- [Narrator] Let's talk about a few…general workflow tips which will…hopefully help you in your day-to-day use of C4D.…The first thing is the ability…to undo and redo camera moves.…So if we have our view set up like this,…it might be easy to just have an object in the scene.…Say we are happy with our framing,…I actually wanted to come back to…where I was before, so you can just press…command, shift, Z and step back…through all those changes to the view…that you've made and you'll get back to where you started.…
Or if you do command, shift, Y then you can redo…the view but with changes.…You can also choose view, frame default,…and that will get you back to the default view.…The next thing is the HUD, so shift V.…There's lots of things in here…that you can turn on and off to facilitate…switching between cameras and things like that.…For example, we only have a default camera…in the scene, but if were were to have…a camera set up like so on this part…of our cube, and then maybe just another one…that's looking at this corner,…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 25m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.