Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Linking objects to points in Xpresso
- Creating a data slider to control a spline wrap
- Controlling multiple objects with a single slider
- Understanding the traditional character animation workflow
- Using the Character object for building and applying rigs
Skill Level Beginner
I hope you've enjoyed CINEMA 4D Essentials: Character Rigging and XPresso. In the next course, CINEMA 4D Essentials: Particles and Dynamics, we'll take a look at the two different particle systems in CINEMA 4D, the Basic Particle Engine and Thinking Particles. Then we'll examine how the dynamics can be combined with Thinking Particles to create some really cool effects.