Audio can really enhance animation. In this video, learn how to add sound to a CINEMA 4D project, use markers to visualize the beat, and manipulate keyframes to match.
- [Instructor] So you've created your animation,…finessed it with the f-curves,…but that's just the beginning.…To really enhance an animation,…or motion graphics project,…you're gonna want to hit specific audio beats,…and adding music or sound effects…will go a long way to enhance and reinforce the visual,…by adding another dimension to the final animation.…Adding sound to a Cinema 4D project…isn't immediately obvious.…There's a few steps you need to take to get it to work,…so let's take a look at how we'd add sound to our project.…First we need a place to store some sound,…and a sensible object would be a null,…so we'll just create a new null object,…and I'm gonna rename it to Sound.…
Next we need to open up the timeline,…so Shift-F-Three will bring up our timeline,…and we need to drag the sound null into the timeline.…If you can't see it, we need to just reset the view.…You can choose Bookmarks, Default Bookmark,…and that's a good way of getting back to your standard view,…and then we can just drag in the sound null.…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 25m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.