There's a reason why CINEMA 4D is the 3D application of choice for motion graphics artists and it is largely in part due to the MoGraph tools. In this video, learn what MoGraph is.
- [Voiceover] There's a reason why Cinema 4D…is the 3D application of choice for motion graphics artists.…And that is in part largely down to the MoGraph tool set.…The creative possibilities when using MoGraph…are virtually limitless.…So, what is MoGraph?…It's a group of objects which allow for procedural modeling…and animation within Cinema 4D.…These objects include the cloner,…which is the core of the MoGraph system.…And up here effectors, which allow you to manipulate clones.…
There's also other objects, such as special shaders,…for colorizing clones and you can use tags for recording…and storing information about clones.…As mentioned, the cloner is the core of MoGraph…and in order for the cloner object to work,…the object to be cloned must be a child of the cloner.…So keep that in mind, we're always…working within a hierarchy.…You can use MoGraph to create awesome animations…with minimal setup and very few key frames.…It's even possible to create animations…with no key frames at all.…
You can see there is absolutely nothing…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.