CINEWARE is a plugin that is bundled with Adobe After Effects and offers a way of getting scenes created in CINEMA 4D into After Effects without rendering. In this video, learn the CINEWARE workflow.
- [Instructor] Cinaware is a plugin…that is bundled with Adobe After Effects…and offers a way of getting the scenes you create…in Cinema 4D into After Effects.…The main idea behind Cinaware is that you can…import your scenes, and you don't have to render…beforehand, which sounds amazing.…But, let's just take a look at…some of the pros and cons.…So, I've set up this project,…and I've organized the objects into layers.…And Cinaware can read…the different layers in the project.…When you're creating layers you can just…select your objects, right-click, and add a new layer…or add to an existing layer.…
Or, you can have objects selected,…and then come into the layers manager…and right-click, and choose New Layer from Selection,…or just create a new layer.…So, there's plenty of ways of making new layers here,…and being organized is good practice.…So, Cinaware will also extract…the 3D data that's in our scene,…and that includes our lights and cameras.…And, for example, if we wanted to have,…maybe, a tagline here…that we could put in After Effects,…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.