Spotlights the R13 update for CINEMA 4D, which includes some key improvements in the rendering, shader, and character tools.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Rob Garrott and I'd like to welcome you to CINEMA 4D R13 New Features. We're going to explore some key changes to my favorite 3D animation package, CINEMA 4D. We'll start off by looking at the interface and how it's changed from version 12. Next, we'll take look at the render engine enhancements. The physical render engine is a huge addition to R13 and it allows for very realistic camera effects like motion blur and depth of field. The character tools have been dramatically enhanced with the new character and see motion objects that help you create character rigs and get them moving in no time at all.
We'll also explore cool, new shaders like sub-surface scattering and important workflow enhancements like stereoscopic rendering. There are a lot of exciting elements in this update of CINEMA 4D and I can't wait to show them to you. So let's get started with CINEMA 4D R13 New Features.
- Comparing the menus, viewports, and other interface differences
- Enabling progressive rendering with the Physical Render engine
- Building and applying rigs with the character object
- Working with the new Collision Deformer
- Using the new shaders: Mograph Multi Shader, subsurface scattering, brick, and more
- Embracing the new stereoscopic workflow