Learn to create useful and unique camera movements (including moves from Hollywood classics) for any type of project with CINEMA 4D.
- [Voiceover] Hello, and welcome to Camera Animation with Cinema 4D. My name is Donovan Keith, and I'm gonna be your instructor. This course will teach you everything you need to know to create great-looking and functional camera moves in Cinema 4D. We'll look at camera placement and movement for storytelling from 1970s Kung Fu snap zooms to canyon chase scenes. I'll start by showing you how to animate pans and push-ins using simple key framing. Then I'll show you how to use null objects and expression tags to create your own custom camera animation rig.
We'll even create a kinetic type animation using the camera morph tag. We'll cover a variety of classic film and motion graphic shots using camera, camera crane, motion camera and camera morph objects, as well as how to adjust their animation and timing for emotional effect with the F-Curve manager. With the skills you'll learn in this course, you'll be able to elevate even simple static models into compelling visuals. Let's get started with Camera Animation with Cinema 4D.
- Animating simple camera moves: pans, zooms, and more
- Animating custom camera rigs
- Smoothing camera moves with Align to Spline
- Simulating first-person point of view
- Adding sweeping crane shots
- Creating trailing cameras and fly-through shots
- Moving the camera with the Camera Morph tag