Learn to light diffuse, reflective, and transparent objects in CINEMA 4D.
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Donavan Keith. And welcome to Studio Lighting in CENEMA 4D. In this course we'll look at photographic lighting concepts and techniques. Then apply them specifically to studio lighting setups in CINEMA 4D. We'll get acquainted with how best to reveal the form and texture of our subjects as we light diffuse objects. Next we'll tackle lighting reflective and transparent objects. Along with strategies for accurately placing our highlights. Towards the end of the course we'll explore how to use contrast between light and shadow to dramatically light our subjects.
Now let's get started with Studio Lighting in CINEMA 4D.
- Describing light
- Understanding the difference between real light and light in CINEMA 4D
- Using lighting direction to reveal form
- Adjusting light hardness
- Top lighting a subject
- Rendering reflective objects
- Shooting glass
- Separating objects from the background
- Hinting at a world outside the frame with gobos