Introduces advanced features of the CINEMA 4D rendering and lighting toolsets.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Donovan Keith and welcome to Production Rendering Techniques in CINEMA 4D. In this course, we'll look at many of the more advanced features of CINEMA 4D's renderer with the goal of better simulating real world photography in a time efficient manner. I'll start by showing you how to add realistic shallow depth of field to your renders using the physical render engine. Then, show you how to use blurry reflections in your materials to create a logo treatment. We'll see how to light our scenes using only photographs with the help of HDRI and global illumination. We'll even go over how to use fast rendering cheats to create similar effects when you're under deadline.
We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now, let's get started with Production Rendering Techniques in CINEMA 4D.
- Modifying depth of field
- Animating rack focus
- Using blurry transparency to create frosted glass
- Understanding global illumination
- Setting up HDRI lighting
- Optimizing render sampling settings
- Preventing over-/underexposure with color mapping
- Using negative lights to selectively darken parts of scenes