Introduces particles (used to simulate effects like snow, sparks, fog, or fire) and dynamics (which allow you to define how objects interact with their environment).
- View Offline
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 4D Essentials Particles and Dynamics. The particles and dynamics components of C 4D make up something called the Simulation Engine. In this course, the basic Particle Engine is the first thing we'll examine. It ships with every version of C 4D, and it's incredibly easy to use. Next, we'll look at the more complex Thinking Particles engine. It's based on Xpresso and is an important part of the studio bundle of C 4D. Finally, we'll have some fun with the Dynamics Engine, creating rigid bodies, soft bodies and combining dynamics with both Thinking Particles and MoGraph.
So let's get started with Cinema 4D Essentials Particles and Dynamics.
- Working with particle forces and the Emitter object
- Using Thinking Particles with the MoGraph Tracer
- Understanding the Dynamics engine
- Combining Thinking Particles with Dynamics
- Creating dangling objects with spline dynamics