- View Offline
- Linking objects to points in Xpresso
- Creating a data slider to control a spline wrap
- Controlling multiple objects with a single slider
- Understanding the traditional character animation workflow
- Using the Character object for building and applying rigs
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 4D Essentials Character Rigging in Xpresso. In this course, we'll start off with an introduction to creating relationships between objects and parameters using Xpresso. Then, we'll use custom-made data sliders to drive animation. We'll also look at the Character Object which is use to create controls for your 3-D characters. And finally, we'll get a character moving using the See Motion Object. So let's get started with Cinema 4D Essentials Character Rigging in Xpresso.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.