Take a look at Xpresso, a scripting tool that allows you to speed up your animation workflow, and the basics of character rigging in CINEMA 4D.
- View Offline
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 4D Essentials Character Rigging in Xpresso. In this course, we'll start off with an introduction to creating relationships between objects and parameters using Xpresso. Then, we'll use custom-made data sliders to drive animation. We'll also look at the Character Object which is use to create controls for your 3-D characters. And finally, we'll get a character moving using the See Motion Object. So let's get started with Cinema 4D Essentials Character Rigging in Xpresso.
- Linking objects to points in Xpresso
- Creating a data slider to control a spline wrap
- Controlling multiple objects with a single slider
- Understanding the traditional character animation workflow
- Using the Character object for building and applying rigs