Introduces MoGraph, a toolset that allows you to model and animate objects without keyframes, and shows how to use MoGraph to quickly get your characters up and running.
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 40 Essentials MoGraph Modeling and Animation. In this course, we'll start by looking at the heart of MoGraph, the cloner object and how it can be used to quickly model a stadium environment. Then we'll examine some key MoGraph techniques like animating with the fracture object, tracing movement in the scene with the tracer object and using the matrix object to drive the position of clones. So let's get started with Cinema 4D Essentials Mograph Modeling and Animation.
- Using the Cloner object
- Understanding the MoGraph Selection tool
- Animating a logo with the Fracture object
- Creating movement with the Time effector
- Animating with the Matrix object