Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,974 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- What are HyperNURBS?
- Setting up reference shapes
- Creating a shape with the polygonal modeling tools
- Connecting shapes and bridging gaps
- Refining shapes with knife cuts
- Moving points
- Working with sculpting layers
- Preparing objects for render
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 4D Essentials: HyperNURB Model and Sculpting. Creating smooth-flowing organic shapes can seem like a daunting task, but the good news is is that the tools you use for that are pretty much the same as you use for regular polygon modeling, except that you combine them with something called a HyperNURB object. In this course, I'll start things off with an explanation of what the HyperNURB is and how it behaves. Next, we'll create a typographic logo with smooth-flowing lines using modeling options like the knife and bridge tools. Finally, I'll introduce you to a brand-new modeling workflow called the Sculpting Engine that allows you to push and pull on your polygons in a very intuitive way.
So let's get started with Cinema 4D Essentials: HyperNURB Modeling and Sculpting.