Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Animating Charts and Graphs in CINEMA 4D.
- View Offline
- If you're a premium member, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You can download the files from the Exercise File tab on the main page for this course. You'll find the exercise files for each chapter within the Exercise Files folder. Within each chapter are files for each movie of the chapter. Most of the movies in this course have exercise files that you can load up so you can follow along with the same project that I'm working on. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along from scratch or use your own files. Okay, let's get started.
This course is a project-based learning experience that will introduce different tools and techniques for importing, styling, and manipulating chart data in C4D. Alan Demafiles shows how to drive relationships between spreadsheet data and geometry with set-driven XPresso keys, connect points with tracer objects, and animate charts with dynamic primitive objects. He also explains how to customize the look and behavior of your charts and graphs to fit the style of your company or your client's.
- Using XPresso to link data
- Importing spreadsheet data into CINEMA 4D
- Harnessing mograph effectors
- Connecting dots with tracer objects
- Adding text and x- and y-axes
- Creating pie charts and bar charts with CINEMA 4D