Join Donovan Keith for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Camera Animation with CINEMA 4D.
- If you're a premium member of the Lynda.com library you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You can download the files from the exercise files tab on the main page for this course. You'll find exercise files for each chapter within the Exercise Files folder. Within each chapter are files for each movie of that chapter. Most of the movies in this course have exercise files that you can load up so you can follow along with the same project that I'm working on. You'll typically see two files, one suffixed with start, and the other with end result, end example, or end preview.
If you want to follow along, open the start file. If you don't have access to the exercise files you can follow along from scratch or use your own files. Okay, let's get started.
- Animating simple camera moves: pans, zooms, and more
- Animating custom camera rigs
- Smoothing camera moves with Align to Spline
- Simulating first-person point of view
- Adding sweeping crane shots
- Creating trailing cameras and fly-through shots
- Moving the camera with the Camera Morph tag