Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of CINEMA 4D R15 New Features.
If you're a premium member of Lynda.com then you have access to the exercise files for this course. I've placed them on my Desktop but you can work with them from anywhere on your system. They're organized by chapter into subfolders. In some cases there's a specific start file and end file associated with each movie. If you don't have access to the exercise files you can follow along with your own assets, or work from scratch. Now let's get started.
- Rendering faster with ambient occlusion caching and Embree physical rendering
- Setting up Team Render
- Kerning type
- Creating custom edges with the Bevel tool
- Moving edges and points with the Slide tool
- Using the new sculpting options
- Organizing materials with the Texture Manager
- Creating complex, dynamic camera moves with the Camera Crane Rig