If you're a premium member of lynda.com, then you've got access to the Exercise Files for this course. I'm working with them on my Desktop, and the files are organized in the subfolders that go with each chapter. Inside each of these subfolders will be files used in that chapter, and the files in each chapter folder are organized based on the needs of that chapter.
- Working with particle forces and the Emitter object
- Using Thinking Particles with the MoGraph Tracer
- Understanding the Dynamics engine
- Combining Thinking Particles with Dynamics
- Creating dangling objects with spline dynamics