Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of CINEMA 4D Essentials 8: Character Rigging and Xpresso.
If you're a Premium Member of lynda.com then you've got access to the exercise files for this course. I'm working with them on my desktop and the files are organized in the subfolders that go with each chapter.
- Linking objects to points in Xpresso
- Creating a data slider to control a spline wrap
- Controlling multiple objects with a single slider
- Understanding the traditional character animation workflow
- Using the Character object for building and applying rigs