Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of CINEMA 4D Essentials 6: HyperNURB Modeling and Sculpting.
If you're a premium member of lynda.com, then you've got access to the exercise files for this course. I'm working with them on my Desktop, and the files are organized into subfolders that go with each chapter. Inside each chapter's subfolder will be all the files used in that chapter. Note that the files in that chapter folder are different based on the needs of that chapter.
- What are HyperNURBS?
- Setting up reference shapes
- Creating a shape with the polygonal modeling tools
- Connecting shapes and bridging gaps
- Refining shapes with knife cuts
- Moving points
- Working with sculpting layers
- Preparing objects for render