Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Cinema 4D Essential Training: 5 Rendering and Compositing.
If you're a premium member of lynda.com, then you've got access to the exercise files for this course. I'm working with them on my desktop and the files are organized in the subfolders that go with each chapter. Inside each subfolder will be the files used in that chapter, and you can see that the files in each chapter's folder are organized based on the needs of that particular chapter.
- How the CINEMA 4D render engine works
- Adjusting the render settings
- Rendering still images and animation
- Setting up multipass rendering
- Understanding the linear workflow
- Rendering and importing elements from After Effects