Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of CINEMA 4D Essentials 4: Materials, Texturing, and Lights.
- View Offline
If you're a Premium member of lynda.com, then you've got access to the exercise files for this course. I'm working with them on my desktop, and the files are organized into subfolders that go with each chapter. Inside each subfolder will be the files used in that chapter. Note that the files in each chapters folder are different based on the needs of that particular chapter.
- Understanding material channels
- Applying materials via projection
- Limiting materials with selection tags
- Texturing type
- Using Falloff to limit the effects of lights
- Working with visible or volumetric light
- Painting on objects and textures with brushes in BodyPaint
- Hiding seams with projection painting